Friday 25 March 2016

Gamebook Friday: Alice's Nightmare in Wonderland at Through the Looking Glass this weekend

This Easter Saturday (26th March 2016) I shall be attending Through the Looking Glass at the Winter Gardens in Eastbourne, and selling copies of my steampunk books, Alice's Nightmare in Wonderland and my Pax Britannia novels.

There will be all sorts of offers available on the day, so if you haven't picked up my Lewis Carroll-inspired gamebook yet, or you need to plug a gap in your Ulysses Quicksilver collection, why not drop by? I'll even sign the books for you. ;-)

The car loaded with books and ready to go!

Talking of Alice's Nightmare in Wonderland, the Colouring Book is a Number 1 Bestseller in the States again. It's proving to be incredibly popular, and I will have some with me in Eastbourne on Saturday.


The Americans are also taking to the gamebook that spawned the colouring book. Here's what one enthusiastic reviewer had to say about the book:

"It's not at all what I thought it was going to be... It's BETTER! This book is so creative and cool! Its basically D&D meets Goosebumps choose your own path set in Wonderland. I can not wait to binge play this and get as many endings as possible! Character sheets are included in the book, however, in order to do combat you either need two 6-sided dice or a pack of 52 playing cards, depending on how you want to play/what you have available, but you don't need to do combat to enjoy. You can read through and pretend you win every battle!! I'm so excited to have this book!"

So, maybe I'll see you on Saturday, not down the rabbit-hole, but through the looking-glass...

No comments: