Monday 28 November 2016

Dragonmeet 2016

I shall be attending Dragonmeet 2016 this Saturday, 3rd December 2016, at the Hammersmith Novotel, in London. You will find me on stand Q10, where I shall be selling copies of my adventure gamebook Alice's Nightmare in Wonderland, as well as a few of my Fighting Fantasy books.

You also have permission to quiz me about The Wicked Wizard of Oz - but no spoilers, okay?

I shall be joined during the day by Steve Jackson - creator of the Sorcery! series, author of the Fighting Fantasy novel The Trolltooth Wars, co-creator of the Fighting Fantasy series of gamebooks, co-founder of Game Workshop, and one of the godfathers of the UK gaming industry.

So if you're coming to Dragonmeet, please drop by stand Q10 and say hello. Online ticket sales close on Thursday night, so if you don't want to miss out on getting in a much shorter queue on Saturday morning, get your tickets in advance here!